WHAT YOU’LL NEED
-Rice OR flax seed
-A sock/towel/patterned garment
-Optional: sewing needle and string
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Fill a long, clean sock with uncooked rice OR flax seed ( flax seed stays warm longer).
2. Leave some space in the sock so that the grains have room to move around.
3. Tie the open end of the sock with string, or simply tie the sock in a knot.There is also the option to sew the sock closed.
4. Heat: Put the rice filled sock in the microwave for 3 minutes.
5. Chill: Put the rice filled sock in the freezer for 30 minutes -1 hour.
OPTIONAL: Use a pattenred garment instead of a sock and sew it closed for a cuter appearance
Please Note: If you are applying the heating pad to your skin I reccomend adding a protective layer first so that you do not burn your skin. For example, a towel, or an old tshirt.